Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

No, I'm Not A Lucy Liu Impersonator, So Fuck Off

Started by Anonymous, February 12, 2015, 12:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The Fremont Street experience in Vegas is full of celebrity impersonators. On two different occasions I had people approach me and ask if they could get a picture with me because they thought I was a Lucy Liu impersonator. acc_angry

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"ROFL~

I knew others would lol.

RW

Oh hell ya!  That's hilarious!

We did a limo tour when we went and I was drinking while hanging out the window talking to everyone (because that's how I roll) and some guy asked me if I was famous.  So I yelled back, "I'm famous in Canada!"  Now when all our friends get together they harass the shit out of me for that hahaha.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

You should have just acted like ya I'm her and let them treat you like gold! I love Lucy Lui, she's hot, smart and witty in her acting. I loved her in Ally McBeal  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

She's really pretty, if I looked like her I would totally soak it up  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

I thought Las Vegas had Elvis Presley impersonators not Lucy Liu?

ac_dunno

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"The Fremont Street experience in Vegas is full of celebrity impersonators. On two different occasions I had people approach me and ask if they could get a picture with me because they thought I was a Lucy Liu impersonator. acc_angry

You were offended by that? Why? ac_wot

Look at it this way, it could have been a lot worse; they could have mistaken you for Keye Luke.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"The Fremont Street experience in Vegas is full of celebrity impersonators. On two different occasions I had people approach me and ask if they could get a picture with me because they thought I was a Lucy Liu impersonator. acc_angry

Look at it this way, it could have been a lot worse; they could have mistaken you for Keye Luke.  ac_toofunny

Not offended, just need something to bitch about. You people think we all resemble Lucy Liu.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Not offended, just need something to bitch about. You people think we all resemble Lucy Liu.

Well fuck Shen, you do all look alike. So what do you expect?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Oh you make quiet lound eye. ac_tongue

Anonymous

ac_wot

cc

QuoteYou people think we all resemble Lucy Liu.
Us people don't "think" you do ... we "know" you do

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
QuoteYou people think we all resemble Lucy Liu.
Us people don't "think" you do ... we "know" you do

ac_smile

YOU people can go fuck urselves. Just kiddin CC. That was good one. ac_drinks